Tuesday 1 May 2012

Video Channel Review: My Froggy Stuff.

 Whilest collecting dolls on a shoestring budget (Well a student budget but still) it is important to look into other ways of doing things, such as making your own props. I have spent hours just watching online tutorials for different things such as making realistic food, furniture, clothes... in fact you name something doll related and I have probably watched it. My favourite is youtube Channel Froggystuff hosted by a mother with input from her daughter Froggy stuff covers kid friendly but also high quality props for your dolls. My favourite on is this one "make a 12" doll bed" I tried it out making a small bed for Dal and these were my results:
As you can see I am still lacking in bed sheets and perhaps some more decoration to make it look more interesting. I hope to make some for my bigger 12" dolls though. Froggy Stuff has Tutorials on absolutely every thing, her most recent even including how to make a car. Even if I don't plan on making anything I always enjoy watching her tutorials and her doll show called "The Darby show" where mother and daughter use dolls to act out scenarios is both really sweet and rather funny. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment