Saturday 5 May 2012

I've really F****d up on the obitsu front.

I am having a tough time with obitsu's lately. So I noticed that Echo's body (pullip MM) had some blue stains on her and after hours of trying every trick in the book I couldn't get them off. Then when I was trying to pose Hypnotica (begoth doll) her neck broke which is a pain because begoth dolls have tattoo'd bodies which are important to keep them in good condition, so any way I figured she could have Echo's body and I would buy Echo a new one later on but then when I tried to put her head on the obitsu the peg came loose half inside her head so i tried to pull it of again but the metal pin that goes through the neck bent and the peg got lost in her head so I have a neck that has metal stuck in it. I then decided that as Lilly(pullip custom) won't be home for awhile I could replace the SBH's neck with the one from my SB-S at this point i was being careful as possible with my bodies but even then Lilly's soft body ripped... so now after all that, I have one obitsu that can be used for a doll. The other one has become a Mannequin for dressing up. Echo is without a body, Hynotica can't have the working body until I get a new peg for it and when Lilly returns home she will also be lacking in a body, add that to my Dal who is residing in the States with the Proffesor and I have a total of three obitsu's to buy D: I think I will try the kind with the magnets next time. I am unsure whether I should put them back on their old pullip bodies or sell the pullip bodies to make money for obitsu's What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment