Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas is Just around the corner.

Recently I have been thinking about Christmas, I am not particularly looking forwards to it family wise, so naturally everything is related back to my dolls. The tough thing is that I have exams up until the 21st and am returning home to my parents house the next day. This leaves me little time to do anything with my dolls, and I would very much like to do more of my Picfic and keep that going over the holidays, as well as take some Christmas photoshoots. Further more I just can't stand the thought of leaving my dolls alone in a cold empty house for two weeks. So the conclusion seems obvious, however it will take a lot of packing space, unless I only take one or two dolls home for Christmas. This probably requires more thought. What are you doing over Christmas?

Miss Warwick

No comments:

Post a Comment