Monday 12 December 2011

Hello, First post, Welcome!

Hello
So, I've wanted to create a blog for awhile but have struggled to think of names and ideas, after much effort here we have it. It's simple for the moment but once I get used to this I might jazz it up a tad.
So about me, I am 20 and from Scotland. I am a student studying psychology and in between studying I have a number of different hobbies. I like to play computer games, table top games, paint miniatures, hang out with my friends but my biggest most expensive hobby is collecting and customizing dolls. The two types of dolls I collect are BEgoth dolls (I have 13) and Pullips (I have 3 pullips, 1 Taeyang, 1 dal and 2 heads that I plan to do some work on). My aim for this blog is to mostly talk about dolls but from time to time I might give computer game reviews or rant about other things.
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I will enjoy writing it.
Miss Warwick

No comments:

Post a Comment