Sunday 15 April 2012

Echo Minou


I'm Starting with Echo, at first it seemed important to start in chronological order but Lilly is away for a face-up, and Toki's story revolves some-what around Lilly so I'm Starting with Echo who is Lilly's best friend. When I saw Echo for sale, I knew I had to have her, First I saw the cat eyes and ears and thought "she can be my cheshire cat" but after looking at more pictures I knew she had to stay Echo and she had to be mine!

 There was a gorgeous picture of her in a green top labelled Gamer chick and I thought of her as a bit tomboyish but when she arrived she came in a green dress and I lacked trainers and tomboyish clothes so she became a character who may have once been a tomboy but now is a cute and sexy blonde (with a few confidence issues). One Character trait I have given her is to (almost) always wear green. Echo is a musician trying to make it big, through a few accidents (both written and my own clumbsiness) her guitar is broken and she has resorted to returning to college to live on a students wage, busking (before the guitar broke) and doing the occasional modelling job. She bunks with Lilly after she was ripped off by a con man pretending to be a with a record label. She is loyal to her friends, and works hard to help them out. Minou means Kitten in French (or pussy but the cat kind not the rude kind) In her Bio I wrote her mother to be an Aristocat and her Father to be part of the "Felidae" cat clan. In real life Felidae is a family of cats (Felidae wiki) in my story they are a large wealthy family similar to the Rothschild family (or the mafia but without the drugs and danger) I have hardly thought about these details since I wrote them but I think I will weave them in to the picfic more (along with some thundercats refferences of course). She is in her early 20's (22 maybe).
Echo met Lilly at the age of 10, like Lilly she was often picked on for her odd appearances and the two bonded instantly, she has always been close with Lilly and Friendly with Lilly's brother Kiro. As a My Melody she has a range of musical ablities. On the Surface she seems confident and bubbly but deep down she is confused about her own identity. She has a crush on Toki but is unaware that he has feelings for Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment