Saturday 14 April 2012

Pullip Bios.

So I've been blogging here now for awhile and I realise that although most of you probably stumbled here from Pullipfiction (I say most like people read this :P) and I have never introduced you to my dolls, I find this to be a difficult process, I have made up bios for most of them but then I forget what I write or my idea of their background changes as I discover more about their characters. I have learnt with dolls (that don't come with pre-written names and bios) that you don't create backgrounds and personalities for them because they tell you them selves. I probably sound like a crazy doll person now but what I mean by this is, that you try to give them personalities and then when you start to dress them and photograph them and write about them they don't suit the clothes or poses or character roles you wrote them in to and so your opinion of them changes. For that reason I am not going to post all the dolls bios here as a copy and paste. I am going to spend the next few posts concentrating on one doll per post, telling you what I planned for them, how they differ from my plans and perhaps a little about future plans... but not enough to give away any storyline plots ;)

As for Begoths, I keep them pretty accurate to their bios on their supplied Character cards and hardly ever redress them... but at some point I will introduce you to them too.
I hope you look forwards to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment