Monday 30 April 2012

Shop Review Mimiwoo.

Cute little boxes.
Cute Cat ears.
 Mimiwoo on etsy is one of my favourite places to buy. I always buy my obitsu bodies there because she dispatches them quickly and gives you free shipping. I bought some small things from her recently and I was really pleased because they came in such cute little boxes. Perfect for reusing as birthday presents when photographing. But what's in them? I bought some resin cat ears, a pair for echo and a pair for a later custom. The other brilliant thing is that Mimiwoo's business cards always have artistic pictures that are the perfect size for doll posters. I plan on making a frame for this one pictured with Echo below and making a perfect doll sized picture.

I'm not sure how there end up with two sets of writing in this one D: fail.
Any way here is my finished resin ears, the inside is blushed pink and the tips black, this is because Echo's old ears were white felt with black felt in the middle and I wanted to keep the black and white but also make them more realistic. I hope you like. if so mimiwoo's shop can be found here and the ebay one here she also often does free shipping on obitsu's

No comments:

Post a Comment