Sunday 22 April 2012

Shop Review: The Pullip Pantry Etsy.

Echo's Green Dress.

Beautiful Lace Skirt.

Adorable Embroidered Jacket.
There are many little shops that cater to the tiny needs of our dolls and every one has a favourite place to shop. Mine is The Pullip Pantry on Etsy. Although it could be said that I am biased as I knew Jemm via Pullip Fiction before she started up her shop, I can never speak a bad word about her, she often goes out of her way to accomidate people. I have bought from her many times and will happily continue to in the future.

As you can see from the above pictures, she has something for everyone's taste. The Green Dress was made especially for me after complaining that Echo didn't have enough green things to wear I received two different dresses for her. The Black lace Skirt I fell in love with the moment I saw it listed and the lovely jacket was originally for pullip but it fits dal like a glove. The pullip pantry has just released a line of summer dresses so I suggest you head over there now and take a look. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePullipPantry.

1 comment:

  1. The firts picture was wery pretty ♥
    (I´m really finnis)

    www.jokerdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete