Tuesday 17 April 2012

Toki Galen.

Toki was my Second doll, I wanted a male companion for Lilly and I had fallen in love with the Alice in wonderland lunatic Series, so it just had to be Lunatic white Rabbit. I found him for a good price without stock and later I bought his stock. He came on a sunny day, the male man left him in a sack in the Garden (our mail box is a good 1/4 mile from the house at my parents). I had watched with binoculars everyday for a week and a half for the postman to deliver him and some how he got delivered without my notice. (I didn't want a lecture on buying another doll). Toki means Rabbit in Korean and Galen means mad/crazy in swedish so (Rabbit Lunatic). He came into my story when Lilly found him unconscious beside a river, He is mysterious and Polite but he worries all the same. It is Evident that Toki has strong feelings for Lilly, but he also has strongly loved another woman only to be rejected. Due to this and feeling like he had out stayed his welcome he ran away from Lilly's home and the two are now on awkward speaking terms. I think he is a kind soul but a bit weak of character in the running away sense. I think he is also a bit of a Romantic. There is still a lot more I want to reveal about his background, but I think it will take many episodes of my picfic and I don't like spoiling endings, so I think you will have to stick around to find out. If you would like to read my picfic it is currently only on pullipfiction (here) I would like to upload it somewhere publically but I don't know where the best place to do so is, any suggestions?

P.s. I forgot to mention, Echo's wig with attached cat ears is for sale. Open to offers.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I am your new reader from Finland!
    I think you have teayang is handsome<3
    please com my reader www.lovedollmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so much for Reading my Blog and for the comment (1st Comment Yay) I am glad you like him, Finland is one of my favourite countries because you have so many good bands but I have never visited. I am heading over to read you blog now :)

    ReplyDelete