Wednesday 11 April 2012

(Its been so long) your hobbies and other people.

Hmmm so I had planned to update here as often as possible, but I guess I just let things get on top of me. The other day my boyfriend was having a google images search for obitsu's, he had typed in the words "male obitsu" and after scrolling down we found one of MY pictures from this blog. It wasn't a picture of a male obistsu but it was exciting none the less. He told me I should update my blog more because its a good to become known within your hobbies. So I guess he's pretty supportive of my hobbies, but then I am supportive of his too, he likes to paint miniatures and play warhammer 40k (amongst other things). Other people in my life sometimes tell me I'm a bit strange or my mum sometimes says things like "don't spend your university money on dolls" but I'm lucky in that other people just seem to be jealous or impressed that I have a hobby that I'm so dedicated to, are people supportive of your hobbies? do you tell them?

Here is a picture of my Dal at my Boyfriends house, playing with his miniatures, I set it up when he was in the other room, I'm not sure if he found it cute or if he was worried the miniatures would get broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment